Use of e-procurement application is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important for protection of both the bidder and buyer. Please, take time to read them carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them.
- This website is hosted by Nepal Telecom. This site is governed by rules and regulations of Nepal Telecom and laws of Government of Nepal.
- Nepal Telecom reserves the right to make changes to the information, design, and services provided in the e-procurement application without notice and liability. Nepal Telecom reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms of this agreement by publishing notice of such changes on its website.
- In the event of uploading bid documents and other additional documents for the purpose of e-submission of bids, Nepal Telecom takes no responsibility for the accuracy, authenticity, and completeness of same or for any errors in the manner of its input.
- Bidding documents or other information provided in this site is to facilitate the bidders. Bidders are not allowed to amend, alter or modify in any way. The documents on this site shall not be reproduced without the consent of Nepal Telecom.
- The site will keep the records of all persons or legal entities accessing this site and such persons or legal entities are deemed to consent to such recording.
- From time to time, emails from this site may be issued to the registered users about site-pertinent information and news about tender notices.